RE: [Scouter_T] Airport Security problem with Scout Uniform belt

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hi Chuck,
      Is that Albany, Georgia, or New York? ;-)
      One trip I made I had to remove my shoes multiple times.
      They were setting off the walk through detector. And
      no they weren't doing this to everyone. There have
      been other societies that restricted "personal freedoms"
      in the name of the "greater good", and I wouldn't have
      wanted to live in any of those societies.

      Peter

      < This happened at Albany. It may not at some other locations.
      <
      < YiS,
      <
      < Chuck Bramlet -- Phoenix, Az. ----- mailto:antelope95@...