Re: [Scouter_T] Airport Security problem with Scout Uniform belt

  • Kathie Heidenfelder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Ok. So we know this now, so all scouts and leaders in uniform ought to
      have their belt in their hand, with the buckle detached as they go through
      security. Seems a small price to pay to insure that evil people don't use
      our uniform pieces as ways to hide their terror and/or kill our
      scouts. What the BSA does not need is headlines screaming, boy/man in BSA
      uniform smuggles aboard bomb.

      Thanks for letting us know. I have a troop leaving shortly, and will alert
      the Scoutmaster.

      Kathie