2003 Philmont Training Center

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 7:28 PM
      Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone had a schedule for the PTC for next summer? I
      was interested in the Training Management Seminar but I need info on Boy
      Scout & Venturing Conferences as my Hubby wants to go, too. And 16 year
      old Eagle Scout son (at least should be by next summer) wants to go to
      the JLT Instruction Camp.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! I have to set a date for
      Twilight Camp for next summer and that will be based on the dates of the
      Seminars.

      Thanks,
      YIS,
      Kris Swank