Yahoo Spam

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2002
      I'm not sure if any of you are having problems with tons of e-mail from
      Yahoo or people who advertise through Yahoo or not but.... If you
      don't like spam and you haven't already went out to Yahoo and checked
      your settings you might want to.

      1) go to http://my.yahoo.com/
      3) Click on "Account Info" at the top of the page
      4) Click on "Edit your marketing preferences"
      5) Set everything to NO (or whatever you think is reasonable).
      6) Click on "Save Changes"

      Hopefully this will help!