Hello

  • joedet-Bip
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2002
      Hello everyone
      I finally found the group.
      I am a District/Council trainer and am glad this group is here.
      Now I am just waiting to learn from all of you.

      joedet
      Bip
      www.scoutlink.net

    • BJ-gibson@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12 11:24 AM
        The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.

      • joe parajecki
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11 3:44 PM
          Hi everyone my name is Joe Parajecki and I am a scout leader from
          Waterford Wisconsin. I serve my cub scout pack as a den leader for some
          very active wolves, the pack committee secretary and a trainer.
          I also just said yes to become my districts training chair.
          I have been involved in scouting for a long time now, as a scout I made
          it to Life Scout(missed Eagle by my service project)SPL, troop
          quartermaster and more
          As a leader I was an assistant troop leader right after Boy Scouts and
          now I am involved again with my son(one of those motivated wolves)
          I look forward to interacting with you all
          YIS
          Joe Parajecki
        • Steven Powell
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11 7:20 PM
            Welcome to the List Joe. And "thanks" for all you are doing for your son
            and Scouting.

            Always in Service & Brotherhood,

            Steve

              Message 6 of 6 , May 12 9:25 PM
                Nice to know I know one person in this group

                There are not seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child, there
                are seven million