RE: [Scouter_T] JLT Discussion Lists

  • Dan Kurtenbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
      Mark Ritter wrote: "Somewhere, I've seen a mention of another
      JLT discussion group. I think it may be administered by the folks
      at BSA national... an "official" group working to revise the
      national JLT sylabus. Was that mentioned on this list? Or
      somewhere else? Does anyone have the URL and/or subscription info?"

      Mark, the website is www.jltbsa.org, and it is run by the National Boy
      Scout Training Task Force. There is both a private discussion bulletin
      board--I guess for Task Force members--and a public discussion bulletin
      board. The main topic is Junior Leader Training, but there are other
      training topics there as well.

      Dan Kurtenbach
      Fairfax, VA