JLT Discussion Lists

  • RitterME
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
      I participate in a JLT discussion group ... a collection of
      volunteers who have run or will be running their council's JLTC
      program, or are interested in making improvements to it, all sharing
      tiips with each other. Somewhere, I've seen a mention of another
      JLT discussion group. I think it may be administered by the folks
      at BSA national... an "official" group working to revise the
      national JLT sylabus. Was that mentioned on this list? Or
      somewhere else? Does anyone have the URL and/or subscription info?
      How might someone (me, myself, I) get invited to particpate in such
      an "official" list?

      Regards;
      Mark Ritter
    • Dan Kurtenbach
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
        Mark Ritter wrote: "Somewhere, I've seen a mention of another
        JLT discussion group. I think it may be administered by the folks
        at BSA national... an "official" group working to revise the
        national JLT sylabus. Was that mentioned on this list? Or
        somewhere else? Does anyone have the URL and/or subscription info?"

        Mark, the website is www.jltbsa.org, and it is run by the National Boy
        Scout Training Task Force. There is both a private discussion bulletin
        board--I guess for Task Force members--and a public discussion bulletin
        board. The main topic is Junior Leader Training, but there are other
        training topics there as well.

        Dan Kurtenbach
        Fairfax, VA