2003 PTC Schedule

  • Lina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I just got home from PTC, and I want to go back!!!!!

      It was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      It was one of the best training and sharing
      opportunities that I've ever been part of. I took the
      Training Management Seminar and loved every bit of it.
      My Key-3 was with me, and all three are ready to go
      back, too. They're already making plans to see how
      many of our district Scouters they can get there next
      year, and we just got home yesterday morning. My son
      was on the Mountain Man Trek. When he hiked into the
      PTC Saturday morning looking like he'd been through
      the worst, he turned to me and said, "Do we have to
      leave?" He's already making plans to apply for staff
      next year.

      If you haven't been there, make plans now to go in
      2003 or as soon as possible. Your family will have a
      great time, too. My DD's wife was with us and
      absolutely enjoyed everything that the Senores program
      had to offer. She wished their children were still at
      home and could have gone, too.

      Stu -- I'm sorry that I can't give out a 2003 PTC
      schedule. We were not given one in class, so I
      checked with several different people in several
      different offices and was told that the 2003 schedule
      was not complete yet. It will be posted on the
      Philmont website as soon as it is firmed up. Keep
      checking.

      http://www.scouting.org/philmont/ptc/index.html

      If you haven't had the opportunity, don't think twice
      -- GO!!!!!!!!!

      =====
      YiS,
      Lina Fryckman
      Santa Maria Valley District, Los Padres Council, CA

      "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was,
      the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world
      may be different, because I was important in the life of a boy."

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Wendell Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2002
        I'm not sure if any of you are having problems with tons of e-mail from
        Yahoo or people who advertise through Yahoo or not but.... If you
        don't like spam and you haven't already went out to Yahoo and checked
        your settings you might want to.

        1) go to http://my.yahoo.com/
        3) Click on "Account Info" at the top of the page
        4) Click on "Edit your marketing preferences"
        5) Set everything to NO (or whatever you think is reasonable).
        6) Click on "Save Changes"

        Hopefully this will help!