Re: [Scouter_T] Tiger Cubs

  • Michael Rouse
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 18 6:42 AM
      One thing I would check into is the Day Camp program. Will Day Camp be available for the new Tigers coming in? That has been a huge draw for us. You will have to find out from your camp director if the parent has to be with the Tiger at all times or if they just have to be on-site.

      Day Camp can also be a let down if they are not allowed to participate and you recruit them in the spring.

      Good Luck and I look forward to hearing some of your ideas.

      Connie Rouse
      Cubmaster, Pack 404
      Day Camp Director
      Transatlantic Council