Wood Badge Course--New England

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      Here's to the promotion of our first WB course in ages, and it promises to be
      a gret one-- a joint venture with Boston Minuteman and Cape Cod & The Islands
      Councils! To be held at beautiful Camp Sayre in Milton, MA, on April 5-7 and
      26-28, 2003 (Saturdays thru Mondays both weekends).

      Even if you're not sure whether you want to do it then, or if you are
      interested in staffing, email Steve Carter, BMC Training Chair, at
      WB21CBoston@..., or myself at wahowland@... for details and to be put
      on the mailing list.

      YiS
      Auntie Beans