Up Comming WB Course

  • Richard E (Rick) Rambo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2002
      Well, having heard no objection to the idea of recruiting over this list � I
      will proceed!

      Cascade Pacific Council is putting on three WB Courses this year. One of
      those (alas) has passed, but there is still time to get in on our second
      course, WE1-492-2-02 or the third Course W1-492-3-02.

      WE1-492-2-02 is a �Weekend� course running from Thursdays through Saturdays
      August 29-31 and September 12-14. The location is Beautiful Camp Clark on
      the Oregon Coast just outside of Tillamook. (This one is best because I am
      Senior Patrol Leader).

      W1-492-3-02 is six days in a row to be held from October 14 through 19 at
      Scouters Mountain in Portland, Oregon.

      For registration forms or more information just go to the Cascade Pacific
      Council�s Wood Badge information pages at:
      http://www.cpcbsa.org/training/counciltrainingevents/woodbadge/index.html

      Now more than ever -
      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      Rick Rambo
      e-mail: rickram.geo@...
      FAX: (561) 673-0437
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/