FW: US Scouting Service Project is Back On Line

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      See Forwarded message: USSSP is back online for now at least!
      Rick

      **********
      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      **********
      Join the Wy-East District e-mail list! Send a blank e-mail to:
      Wy-East-subscribe@...
      **********
      Rick Rambo
      Committee Member, T-89, Wy-East District, Cascade Pacific Council; Training
      Chairman for Wy-East District; Chairman, CPC 1st Class Recognition events
      1st Class Recognition Page:
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/firstclass.html
      or: http://www.cpcbsa.org/cpcbsa/council/activities/award/1stclass.htm
      Roundtable Songs: http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/roundtable.html