Re: [Scouter_T] minimum required for training

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
      At Greater St. Louis Area Council, the participants are charged
      $12 for Cub Scout Basic Leader Training, in which they receive
      a Participant's Notebook, and the Leader's Handbook. If they
      already have their Leader's Handbook, then the charge is $7,
      I think (not sure about that price, I"ll check it out later).

      We hold training as long as one person has signed up in
      the Herrin Service Center ahead of time. We will NOT hold
      training if no one has signed up, even though some leaders
      say "we have XX leaders coming to your training day" ....
      because more often than not, if they don't have time to
      call and sign up -- they're not going to come to training.

      Deb Morrow
      corzines@...
      Kaskaskia District, GSLAC