Re: Trained Leader Pocket Patch

  • redhotladyscorpion
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2002
      In our district, we are contemplating creating a segmental patch for
      training. Four quarter-circle pieces to build up to a whole circle
      for completing different types of training: fast start, basic leader
      training, supplemental training, and advanced training.

      Our other idea was to have one circle patch, and build segment pieces
      (representing the different trainings) around it.

      I would like to hear about what you decide on when your decision is
      made. Good Luck!