Re: [Scouter_T] Trained leader pocket patch

  • CubBobwhite
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2002
      From: <wahowland@...>

      Auntie Beans,

      Any chance that you might be able to post a picture of your training patch
      to the Scouter_T files section? I would like to see it as I am sure others
      would too.

      Leslie
      Blue Water Council
      Council Training Chairman
    • Ted Burton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2002
        At 10:25 -0400 on 05/17/2002, wahowland@... spoke about
        [Scouter_T] Trained leader pocket patch thusly:

        >Are there any other Trained Leader (other than the BSA "Trained"
        >rectangular one) patch ideas out there? We're revamping our training
        >and starting from scratch building a training team, and all ideas
        >would be helpful.>

        Two thoughts:

        Once upon a time the trained leader indication was a mylar border on
        the position patch. That went out about the time the rectangle you
        mention came in. I have one each of the SM and SA patches of that
        style, both used.

        Our adult leader training staff has formed itself into a patrol, the
        Pirates, complete with our own flag and patrol patch as part of Troop
        11. It went over well with the last batch of trainees, and will be
        persisted in.