Introduction

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 52 , May 16, 2002
      Greetings.

      As I just joined, it's probably a good idea for me to introduce
      myself to this list.

      So, I'm Chuck Bramlet, of Firebird District, Grand Canyon Council,
      here in Phoenix AZ. I currently serve as a member at large on the
      District Committee, non-commissioner Roundtable staff, and have
      helped at numerous camporees over the last few years with one or
      two main events.

      My son is now 23, but he dropped out of Scouting at 13. I stayed.
      Much to my wife's chagrin.

      I was a Boy Scout as a youth, making it as far as Life rank. I was
      elected to the OA, and am a Brotherhood member of the OA in Wipila
      Wiki Lodge, here in GCC. My "Mother Lodge" was Pang, of the Desert
      Trails Council, and I was also affiliated with Wisumahi Lodge of
      the long gone Arrowhead Area Council.

      Also, I have been a member of Scouts-L for a little over 7 years,
      now.

      YiS,

      Chuck Bramlet -- Phoenix, Az. ------- mailto:antelope95@...
      I "used to be" an Antelope! WEM-10-95 Member DNRC
      Firebird District Committee Member at Large -- Grand Canyon Council
      -- Stephen R. Covey
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.