Introduction

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 54 , May 16, 2002
      Greetings.

      As I just joined, it's probably a good idea for me to introduce
      myself to this list.

      So, I'm Chuck Bramlet, of Firebird District, Grand Canyon Council,
      here in Phoenix AZ. I currently serve as a member at large on the
      District Committee, non-commissioner Roundtable staff, and have
      helped at numerous camporees over the last few years with one or
      two main events.

      My son is now 23, but he dropped out of Scouting at 13. I stayed.
      Much to my wife's chagrin.

      I was a Boy Scout as a youth, making it as far as Life rank. I was
      elected to the OA, and am a Brotherhood member of the OA in Wipila
      Wiki Lodge, here in GCC. My "Mother Lodge" was Pang, of the Desert
      Trails Council, and I was also affiliated with Wisumahi Lodge of
      the long gone Arrowhead Area Council.

      Also, I have been a member of Scouts-L for a little over 7 years,
      now.

      YiS,

      Chuck Bramlet -- Phoenix, Az. ------- mailto:antelope95@...
      I "used to be" an Antelope! WEM-10-95 Member DNRC
      Firebird District Committee Member at Large -- Grand Canyon Council
      -- Stephen R. Covey
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken