RE: [Scouter_T] Philmont, New Directions in Training, Aug. 11

  • Charles and Doris Hand
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2002
      Sean

      I will be in Philmont during the week of August 4-10 for Training Management
      Seminar and August 11-17 for Pow Wow Leadership. My wife Doris will be with
      me the first week. We are driving to Philmont from Michigan, arriving
      August 4. Our separate methods of getting back to California are still up
      in the air.

      Chuck Hand
      Message 2 of 7 , May 10, 2002
        Yippee! I will be attending the PowWow Leadership session Aug. 11-17
        also! My friend and I (co-chairs) of our next PowWow are travelling
        together! I can hardly wait!

        --- In scouter_t@y..., "Charles and Doris Hand" <cl-dm-hand@t...>
        wrote:
        > Sean
        >
        > I will be in Philmont during the week of August 4-10 for Training
        Management
        > Seminar and August 11-17 for Pow Wow Leadership. My wife Doris
        will be with
        > me the first week. We are driving to Philmont from Michigan,
        arriving
        > August 4. Our separate methods of getting back to California are
        still up
        > in the air.
        >
        > Chuck Hand

        Service.