Re: [Scouter_T]

  • T.W. Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Welcome Eduard. In my opinion, the biggest blunder to be made in scouts is
      to let the adults be in charge. The boys are supposed to lead, and the
      adults need to let them lead. The adults should get all the training they
      can, and maybe that will help them to realize this.

      Best regards,
      T.W. Cook - ASM Troop 151 Georgetown, TX
      http://www.troop151.org