Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Questions about the Scouter's Training Award and Key and Arrowhead Honor Award

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2002
      Becaue that option ceased around Dec 88. Now they earn the award for
      the position in which they serve, or the Cub Scouter Award if they are
      Committee or some other position without a specific award.

      Dave

      Tom Tremain wrote:

      > I do not find any reference to a Cub Scout leader being able to earn the
      > Scouter's Training Award.

      Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@...
      1094 Woodbury Ave. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-3225
    • Gary C Burkhardt
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2002
        A member of the Cub Scout Roundtable staff may earn the Scouter's
        Training Award which they would wear with the Cub Scout device.

        Gary Burkhardt
        Suffolk County Council Training Chairman