RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Questions about the Scouter's Training Award and Key and Arrowhead Honor Award

  • Tom Tremain
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2002
      I do not find any reference to a Cub Scout leader being able to earn the
      Scouter's Training Award.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2002
        Becaue that option ceased around Dec 88. Now they earn the award for
        the position in which they serve, or the Cub Scouter Award if they are
        Committee or some other position without a specific award.

        Dave

        Tom Tremain wrote:

        > I do not find any reference to a Cub Scout leader being able to earn the
        > Scouter's Training Award.

        Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis@...
        1094 Woodbury Ave. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-3225
      • Gary C Burkhardt
        Message 3 of 9 , May 4, 2002
          A member of the Cub Scout Roundtable staff may earn the Scouter's
          Training Award which they would wear with the Cub Scout device.

          Gary Burkhardt
          Suffolk County Council Training Chairman