Re: minimum number for training

  • fguarino@pobox.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      Don't get discouraged by those minimally attended sessions! Use them
      for staff development! Give sessions to those new trainers you want to
      try out. Great practice with a smaller, more intimate audience. Little
      less pressure in a relaxed environment.

      And I agree with Wendell. There is a great danger that people will
      come to expect you to cancel. (Gee - you'd think it would encourage
      them to sign up EARLY. But NO!!)

      Use these sessions for practice. Make nice refreshments. Chat with the
      attendees. These participants will become your "advance men" and
      spread positive Public Relations for the next course.

      Faun Guarino
      Long Island, NY
    • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        Like I said we had 4 people (of 6 to sign up) for our initial
        BALOO training. - He He... we told them they're the next
        staff!!!!!

        Pete Mullaney
        Patriots' Path
        New Jersey