Boy Scout Fast Start

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 10:00 PM
      I have a copy of the new Boy Scout Fast Start video, although I have not had
      a chance to look at it yet. It seems to me that I read a post recently
      stating that this is now online like the Cub Scout Fast Start, but can't for
      the life of me find it. Does anyone out there have a complete url for it?
      (Not just the url for the National site.)

      Many thanks,

      Judy Yeager
      NT District Training Chair
      HOAC
    • Barbara Karweik
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 12:07 PM
        There was a meassage awhile back that Boy Scout Fast Start would be
        available on-line, just like Cub Scout Fast Start.
        Has anyone seen it? or know how to find it?
        I did see the message that the video is out but wondered about an on-line
        version.
        Thanks
        YIS
        Barb Karweik