BALOO in MA/RI?

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 3:28 PM
      We just had a very successful BALOO....and today I got a mesage from a CM
      whose designated BALOO-attendees did not come to the class. The problem is
      that they have a big campout to go to in the first weekend in May and have to
      have someone BALOO-trained for it.

      Anyone out there in the MA/RI area offering BALOO between now and then ?

      Many thanks,

      YiS
      Auntie Beans
      Cape Cod & Island Council, MA