Need your Help-Scouting in the United Methodist Church at PTC

  • Hank Voegtle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Scouts-L Scouters:

      I received this announcement on another list I'm on and thought I would
      pass it on to this list. I attended this program last year and it was
      different from other courses I've taken at PTC, not worse, but a different
      emphasis. There are other faith-based groups that have training at PTC that
      week--Catholic and Jewish, plus other relationship courses. It's a great
      opportunity to meet the folks in the Relationship Division at National,
      plus it is one of the least crowded weeks at the training center.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Hank Voegtle--Eagle Scout-Class of '68
      I used to be a Fox (SR-Y2K-X2)
      Den Leader, Pack 890, Dallas, Texas
      District Committee Member, North Trail District, Circle 10 Council

      To: SCOUTS-UMC
      Hello Gang,

      It has come to my attention that the mailing list for Philmont was
      not all that it should be. I need you to let me know if you have not received
      an invitation or would like to submit a name for someone to attend the United
      Methodist Workshop this year July7 - 13, 2002.

      Please e-mail Barbara Derksen for fastest response at
      BDerksen@... all the information.

      Sincerely,
      Joanne Beard
      NAUMS, President