e-Mail assist?

  • Richard E (Rick) Rambo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi
      I have a Scouting associate who uses Eudora for her e-mail program, I use
      Outlook and am unable to help her.
      The problem is that when she has a group set up for a specific training
      event and she sends out a message that requires input from everyone we are
      unable to reply to all and have it go to anyone but her. Her header lists
      only the name of the group that she has created. When I do this from
      Outlook, each of the addresses actually goes into the header so that it is
      possible to reply to all.

      My question is – and I am sure that if it can be done someone here will be
      able to answer it – is there a way using Eudora to make the groups list the
      names like I described above?

      To avoid displeasing others, please reply off list below.

      Thanx
      Rick
      Now more than ever -
      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      Rick Rambo
      e-mail: rickram.geo@...
      FAX: (561) 673-0437
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/