Multiple Emails Apology.

  • jontpatten
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      Folks,
      Sorry for all the multiple emails. I sent one email out via
      Webbox interface and there was a glitch and I can't get it to
      stop sending out this same email again and again. I have sent
      out an email to Webbox support but don't know when they will be
      able to fix the problem.
      Please accept my apologies for this fiasco. Could someone let
      me know how to postpone my email ID on this group so that you
      don't continue to get this email?
      Thanks,
      Jon Patten