The Process of Effective Training

  • deedee.cobb@excite.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      A Word Document covering the Process of Effective Training has been
      downloaded to the files section of our site. Thank you Wendell for
      helping me to do this!

      The link to the file is:
      20Effective%20Training.doc

      I can't remember the source for the information. But, I think it is
      from a syllabus within scout literature. Or, it could be from one of
      the training newsletters I receive.

      I hope it helps.

      Dee Dee
      Middle Tennessee Council
      Nashville, TN
    • Kathy Steeley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        Good Morning!
        Tried to get into the Word.doc, but it's (the computer) telling me that
        there's an invalid URL.
        Could you check? I'd like to print this out.
        Thanks!
        Kathy
        > A Word Document covering the Process of Effective Training has been
        > downloaded to the files section of our site. Thank you Wendell for
        > helping me to do this!
        >
        > The link to the file is:
        > 20Effective%20Training.doc
        >
        > I can't remember the source for the information. But, I think it is
        > from a syllabus within scout literature. Or, it could be from one of
        > the training newsletters I receive.
        >
        > I hope it helps.
        >
        > Dee Dee
        > Middle Tennessee Council
        > Nashville, TN

      • Wendell Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
          >I tried to get into the file xxx.xx, but the computer is telling me
          >that there's an invalid URL or oops. What can I do to get the file?

          There are a couple of things that you can do to improve your chances of
          accessing the files and database areas on YahooGroups.

          1) First login (see number 2 if you don't understand this) and then try
          going to the directory instead of directly to the file name. For
          instance, if you are looking for a file try going to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/files/ and clicking on the file
          name. If you are looking for a database try going to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/database and clicking on the
          database name.

          2)You may have to associate your Yahoo ID with your e-mail address. To
          do this go to http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups/ and try logging in. If
          you don't see the Scouter_T group (or you don't have a Yahoo login ID)
          you will need to do the following:

          If you don't have a Yahoo account click on the "New Member? Click here
          to register for FREE!" link on the right side of the page.

          Once you have your id you will need to go to the "Account Wizard"
          (http://groups.yahoo.com/convwiz) to associate your e-mail address with
          your Yahoo account. The easiest way I have found to do this is to
          enter the E-Mail address you want to use in the box under "Don't have a
          password? Forgot your password?". Then click on Continue.

          You should now be at a second screen that will ask for a confirmation
          number. That number will have been automatically e-mailed to the
          e-mail address you entered on the previous page. Get your mail from
          that account and copy the code into the space provided and click on
          continue.

          You will now be asked to login. Follow the instructions and you should
          be logged into Yahoo with your e-mail address associated with your
          account and you should have full access to all file areas.

          -- Web Hosting -- http://www.arkie.net --

          Wendell Brown
          Arkie, Inc. -- (501) 312-ARKI
          6834 Cantrell Road, #185