Re:Minimum #

  • Kris Swank
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2002
      We canceled a Webleos Outdoor when there were no participants 5 days
      before the course. Also, one person showed up for SM Job Specific and
      decided to wait until he could get more folks from his Troop to come.
      The associated IOLS was also canceled because 1 person had signed up.
      There is no way we could make the budget work for 1 person. We've done
      Cub Training for 2 and the old SMF for 4 with no trouble.

      Take Care,
      YIS,
      Kris Swank
      Okee Tuklo Training Chair