Philmont PTC

  • Lorie McGraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      Hi, Linda
      I will be there the week of the 16th-22nd. I went in 2000 and cannot wait
      to go back to God's Country. I will be taking the Teaching Outdoor Leader
      Skills session.
      I will have a car and will be goofing around the following week here and
      there as I wait for my fellas to come down off of the trail (they are on
      trek from the 15th to the 27th).
      Anybody else?
      Lorie McGraw
      Columbia SC