Re: TrainingMinimum # of People

  • Cstrek97@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2002
      Hi. My 2 cents worth of info:

      When my District sponsors the Scoutmasters Specific Training, and Intro. to
      Outdoor Leader Skills, the "learners" provide their own food for the weekend
      camping portion of the course. There is no need to collect money for food
      from the Council ahead of time. Whomever shows up for the classroom portion
      of the course, is told that they are to provide food for themselves, (within
      their Patrol units), for the weekend.

      Marty Smith C.C. Troop 138 Naugatuck, CT