Philmont, New Directions in Training, Aug. 11

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2002
      Anyone else attending the NDT conference at Philmont the week of August
      11th? I just received my confimation packet in the mail yesterday...

      Sean
    • JNDunnMN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2002
        I'm sending my materials in tomorrow - don't know yet if my family's coming.
        Five of us is a big expense. On the other hand I feel badly about leaving
        them behind!

        Jamie
      • redhotladyscorpion
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 14, 2002
          Will be attending PTC that week for PowWow Leadership. Maybe our
          paths will cross.
        • bufflo@juno.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14, 2002
            I'll be out there that week for Cub Scout Camping. It'd be fun to meet
            all of you who are going to be there that week. Maybe as time gets
            closer we could set a time to meet at one of the tent city offices.

            In Scouting
            Laura
          • redhotladyscorpion
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 15, 2002
              Setting a meeting date/time sounds like an excellent idea! Let's
              plan on that and come back to it as time draws nearer.
            • Charles and Doris Hand
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2002
                Sean

                I will be in Philmont during the week of August 4-10 for Training Management
                Seminar and August 11-17 for Pow Wow Leadership. My wife Doris will be with
                me the first week. We are driving to Philmont from Michigan, arriving
                August 4. Our separate methods of getting back to California are still up
                in the air.

                Chuck Hand
                Anyone else attending the NDT conference at Philmont the week of August
                11th? I just received my confimation packet in the mail yesterday...

                Sean

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • redhotladyscorpion
                Message 7 of 7 , May 10, 2002
                  Yippee! I will be attending the PowWow Leadership session Aug. 11-17
                  also! My friend and I (co-chairs) of our next PowWow are travelling
                  together! I can hardly wait!

                  --- In scouter_t@y..., "Charles and Doris Hand" <cl-dm-hand@t...>
                  wrote:
                  > Sean
                  >
                  > I will be in Philmont during the week of August 4-10 for Training
                  Management
                  > Seminar and August 11-17 for Pow Wow Leadership. My wife Doris
                  will be with
                  > me the first week. We are driving to Philmont from Michigan,
                  arriving
                  > August 4. Our separate methods of getting back to California are
                  still up
                  > in the air.
                  >
                  > Chuck Hand

                  Service.