YPT

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      > In a message dated 3/5/02 6:08:38 PM, scouter_t@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >
      > << I've seen the YPT tape countless times and at our NLE it included a 'new'
      > section which included Venture crew members. It spoke about these members
      > being older and being 'in love' and included some hand holding and doe-eyed
      > looks.
      >
      > Other than this rather obvious splice, the tape was the same one of the
      > company picnic that I've seen many times before. >>
      >
      > Ahem, this is **not** a YP tape. This is the "Ages and Stages" video,
      > updated, which is part of New Leader Essentials.
      >
      > Care to play again <G>?
      >
      > YiS
      > Auntie Beans
      > Cape Cod & Island Council, MA
      > Training Committee Chair
      > NSJ 1997, 2001 Nat'l Health & Safety
      > Abake Mi-Sa-Na-Ki Lodge #393
      > I useta be an Eagle....NEI-188

      Hmmm.... I posted a reply after that that said I was mistaken. I even joked
      about posting messages first thing Monday morning. But, thanks for pointing
      my mistake out in such a polite way.

      The video I was referring to was 'Ages and Stages'. We used the 'long'
      version of the YPT video for our training.

      Ida