Ages & Stages Video

  • Kelly Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Funny how perceptions vary. One person refers to the video (even
      though they thought it was YPT) as rather obviously spliced. I don't see
      the additions as obvious at all.
      In fact, whenever I teach NLE, which is every other month at the
      same time/place as Roundtable, that video is really appreciated as one
      of the best the BSA ever made. Everyone knows those people, and we hope
      we are not like that bald guy who is on everybody's case. Like "It
      Happened to Me", I recommend it to all our Scouters, as well as outside
      groups. Last time, our Vice President for Council Program was in the
      class, and loved that video.
      The same company did those films, as you can tell by the repeated
      use of the same actors. They did a great job, and BSA deserves credit
      for it.
      --Kelly Parker
      Firebird District Training Oberfuhrer
      Grand Canyon Council,
      Phoenix, AZ "...used to know what rain looked like!"