Introduction

  • Marty Linn
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 9 12:24 PM
      Okay, I'll start this out. I'm Marty Linn, Assistant Cubmaster for
      Pack 1878 and WeBeLos II Den Leader for another 15 days. I am on
      the District Roundtable Staff and District Training Staff but this
      is my first year on both. Due to my other Scouting hats and family
      schedule, I have only been able to staff one CSBLT session last
      fall but hope to be able to participate more as my son and the
      other Webelos cross into Boy Scouts.

      I have been told that we will begin offering BALOO this spring
      (April) but have not seen anything scheduled or announced yet.
      Thanks to the information that I got from the SCOUTS-L and
      Cub-Scout-Talk list, that I passed on in our District, we had
      a copy of the BALOO sylabus before any announcement came from
      Council.

      I'm looking forward to the information and ideas that you Scouters
      with more experience with training can share.

      Marty Linn
      Polaris District
      Sam Houston Area Council

    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.