Re: [Scouter_T] Monty Python Training Anyone?

  • Terilianne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6 3:30 PM
      This is sooooo tempting......We have training on saturday and (don't ask how)
      but I have a rubber rat......so a bit o' rat with that?

      Teri Stoel
      Hiawatha District Cub Trainer Co-ordinator
      Tiger Den Leader
      Webelos Asst Den Leader
      Training/Advancement Chair
      Pack 43-Tioga Hills
      Hiawatha District, Baden Powell Council
      Apalachin, NY
    • Sean Scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6 3:36 PM
        OK, I should have said that if you're going to reply, that's fine, but please, no Spamming the list. I don't like Spam.