RE: [Scouter_T] BALOO recognitions

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSTA-AR-WES]
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2002
      Dave et al.,
      At our Pow-Wow in November there was a participant with a
      BALOO patch that was really neat looking. (That's all I remember
      about the patch.) I do believe the patch was issued by the
      Northern New Jersey Council. One of our 'pro' scouters was going to
      look into it but I don't know if she ever did. If we don't have
      any NNJ council people on this list I could drop her a message to
      see if she followed through.

      Pete