Re: Baloo Certificates

  • anacbuff
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
      Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came
      up
      > with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
      > Thanks again.
      >
      > Dave P.
      > Klahaya District, WA

      So, Dave:
      Are you going to share with the rest of the Mt. Baker training group?

      Carla B.
      Island District, WA
    • roundtableguy
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
        --- In scouter_t@y..., "anacbuff" <AnacBuff@a...> wrote:
        > Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came
        > up
        > > with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
        > > Thanks again.
        > >
        > > Dave P.
        > > Klahaya District, WA
        >
        > So, Dave:
        > Are you going to share with the rest of the Mt. Baker training
        group?

        > Carla B.
        > Island District, WA

        Carla,

        Ooops....busted! I was actually going to keep the design under wraps.
        Tell ya what, bring a dozen or so leaders to our training on April
        20th, and I'll give you one......no charge!! ;)

        Seriously, I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
        know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
        everyone - can someone coach me on this?

        Dave P.

        p.s.: When we have the place picked out, I'll let you know. We'll
        advertise council-wide. dp
      • Rick Rambo
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
          I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
          know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
          everyone - can someone coach me on this?
          I, too, would be interested in a way to post publisher files for maximum
          availability. I have a card that I have made for various positions to track
          their multiple courses needed for the Trained strip.
          **********
          Now more than ever -
          America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
          **********
          Rick Rambo
          e-mail: rickram.geo@...

          FAX: (561) 673-0437
          http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/
          http://immanuel.faithweb.com/
          AOL Instant Messenger: rickram 1

          > Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came
          > up
          > > with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
          > > Thanks again.
          > >
          > > Dave P.
          > > Klahaya District, WA
          >
          > So, Dave:
          > Are you going to share with the rest of the Mt. Baker training
          group?

          > Carla B.
          > Island District, WA

          Carla,

          Ooops....busted! I was actually going to keep the design under wraps.
          Tell ya what, bring a dozen or so leaders to our training on April
          20th, and I'll give you one......no charge!! ;)

          Seriously, I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
          know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
          everyone - can someone coach me on this?

          Dave P.

          p.s.: When we have the place picked out, I'll let you know. We'll
          advertise council-wide. dp

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219350.1849047.3355885.1774053/D=egroupweb/S=17050661
          62:HM/A=935586/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_g2_01/g22lp?Targ
          et=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • anacbuff
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
            > Ooops....busted! I was actually going to keep the design under
            wraps.
            > Tell ya what, bring a dozen or so leaders to our training on April
            > 20th, and I'll give you one......no charge!! ;)
            >
            > Seriously, I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
            > know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
            > everyone - can someone coach me on this?
            >
            > Dave P.
            >
            > p.s.: When we have the place picked out, I'll let you know. We'll
            > advertise council-wide. dp

            Dave:
            LOL!!! I'll see what business I can drum up. Keep me posted.

            Carla B.
          • cubpack49
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 6, 2002
              Send me your Publisher file and I'll see if I can convert it to
              a .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) file.
              YIS,
              Roy Harkins
              CM PT Pack 49