Pow Wow Key Staff Decriptions

  • TMCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hi Everybody

      Does anybody have descriptions of the Key Staff duties
      for a Pow Wow. When I say Key Staff, I mean the
      people on the Pow Wow Planning Committee also
      called Key Committee.

      I am on the Key Committee of the Four Lakes Council
      All Scouter Pow Wow and I would like to write
      up something like that for our Key Staffers.

      For instance, at our All Scouter Pow Wow we
      have two Quartermasters. One is in charge of
      the food and preparing the lunch. The other quartermaster
      is in charge of the Audio/Visual Equipment
      and other special needs of the instructors.

      Please email me directly at tmcm@...

      Thanks in Advance,

      Todd McMahon
      All Scouter Pow Wow Staff, Four Lakes Council