Baloo Certificates

  • doublelope
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2002
      Dave: If interested, let me know, and I will email you the ppocket
      certificates that we did for our BALOO. I would imagine that you
      could edit them and make them your own.
      Linda Goff
    • roundtableguy
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2002
        --- In scouter_t@y..., "doublelope" <doublelope@y...> wrote:
        > Dave: If interested, let me know, and I will email you the ppocket
        > certificates that we did for our BALOO. I would imagine that you
        > could edit them and make them your own.
        > Linda Goff

        Linda,

        Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came up
        with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
        Thanks again.

        Dave P.
        Klahaya District, WA
      • REDDOGSIX@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
          In a message dated 2/5/02 9:51:12 AM, doublelope@... writes:

          << Dave: If interested, let me know, and I will email you the ppocket
          certificates that we did for our BALOO. I would imagine that you
          could edit them and make them your own.
          Linda Goff

          I'd be interested in a copy also. Thanks

          See ya on the trail,

          Reddog
          Scoutmentor

          Thinking is the Greatest Pleasure
        • anacbuff
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
            Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came
            up
            > with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
            > Thanks again.
            >
            > Dave P.
            > Klahaya District, WA

            So, Dave:
            Are you going to share with the rest of the Mt. Baker training group?

            Carla B.
            Island District, WA
          • roundtableguy
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
              --- In scouter_t@y..., "anacbuff" <AnacBuff@a...> wrote:
              > Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came
              > up
              > > with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
              > > Thanks again.
              > >
              > > Dave P.
              > > Klahaya District, WA
              >
              > So, Dave:
              > Are you going to share with the rest of the Mt. Baker training
              group?

              > Carla B.
              > Island District, WA

              Carla,

              Ooops....busted! I was actually going to keep the design under wraps.
              Tell ya what, bring a dozen or so leaders to our training on April
              20th, and I'll give you one......no charge!! ;)

              Seriously, I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
              know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
              everyone - can someone coach me on this?

              Dave P.

              p.s.: When we have the place picked out, I'll let you know. We'll
              advertise council-wide. dp
            • Rick Rambo
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
                I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
                know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
                everyone - can someone coach me on this?
                I, too, would be interested in a way to post publisher files for maximum
                availability. I have a card that I have made for various positions to track
                their multiple courses needed for the Trained strip.
                **********
                Now more than ever -
                America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
                **********
                Rick Rambo
                e-mail: rickram.geo@...

                FAX: (561) 673-0437
                http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/
                http://immanuel.faithweb.com/
                AOL Instant Messenger: rickram 1

                > Thanks for the offer, but as soon as you mentioned the idea, I came
                > up
                > > with my own ;) Turned out pretty nice!
                > > Thanks again.
                > >
                > > Dave P.
                > > Klahaya District, WA
                >
                > So, Dave:
                > Are you going to share with the rest of the Mt. Baker training
                group?

                > Carla B.
                > Island District, WA

                Carla,

                Ooops....busted! I was actually going to keep the design under wraps.
                Tell ya what, bring a dozen or so leaders to our training on April
                20th, and I'll give you one......no charge!! ;)

                Seriously, I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
                know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
                everyone - can someone coach me on this?

                Dave P.

                p.s.: When we have the place picked out, I'll let you know. We'll
                advertise council-wide. dp

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219350.1849047.3355885.1774053/D=egroupweb/S=17050661
                62:HM/A=935586/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_g2_01/g22lp?Targ
                et=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

                <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              • anacbuff
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5, 2002
                  > Ooops....busted! I was actually going to keep the design under
                  wraps.
                  > Tell ya what, bring a dozen or so leaders to our training on April
                  > 20th, and I'll give you one......no charge!! ;)
                  >
                  > Seriously, I did it in MS Home Publishing 2000 format, and I don't
                  > know how to convert that to a form that could be posted and read by
                  > everyone - can someone coach me on this?
                  >
                  > Dave P.
                  >
                  > p.s.: When we have the place picked out, I'll let you know. We'll
                  > advertise council-wide. dp

                  Dave:
                  LOL!!! I'll see what business I can drum up. Keep me posted.

                  Carla B.
                • cubpack49
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 6, 2002
                    Send me your Publisher file and I'll see if I can convert it to
                    a .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) file.
                    YIS,
                    Roy Harkins
                    CM PT Pack 49