Re: Baloo recognition

  • roundtableguy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      --- In scouter_t@y..., "doublelope" <doublelope@y...> wrote:
      > Dave: You asked about recognition for BALOO training. What we did
      > for our first BALOO training this past fall was hand out wall size
      > certificates with BALOO's picture on it, the participant's name, and
      > that they had met the requirements for BALOO training.....
      > Linda Goff
      > Great Smoky Mountain Council Cub Training Chairman

      Linda,

      Thanks for the great wallet card idea! I have a feeling that once our
      training chairman sees this, he'll want to do something similar for
      all the trainings!

      Dave P.
      Klahaya District, WA
    • Hank Voegtle
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        At 12:28 AM 2/4/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >Dave: You asked about recognition for BALOO training.

        In our district, we presented the attendees with a standard BSA ttraining
        pocket card, a 8-1/2x11 certificate and a neckerchief.

        Yours in Scouting,

        Hank Voegtle--Eagle Scout-Class of '68
        I used to be a Fox (SR-Y2K-X2)
        Den Leader, Pack 890, Dallas, Texas
        District Committee Member, North Trail District, Circle 10 Council
      • David D. Vaughan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
          Klahaya District's Training Chair wouldn't be Torry Dringman by chance?

          David Vaughan
          Council Training Chair
          Southern Sierra Council
          W4-57-86
          DVAUGHAN@...
          Still a Buffalo....

          There's only one thing wrong with Boy Scouts...
          there aren't enough of 'em.
          -Will Rogers