Re: [Scouter_T] Baloo recognition

  • David D. Vaughan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      I like the idea of the Wallet sized cards. I have been trying to figure out
      a way to recognize each of the now multiple training with respect and
      convenience.

      David Vaughan
      Council Training Chair
      Southern Sierra Council
      W4-57-86
      DVAUGHAN@...
      Still a Buffalo....

      There's only one thing wrong with Boy Scouts...
      there aren't enough of 'em.
      -Will Rogers
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        --- In scouter_t@y..., "doublelope" <doublelope@y...> wrote:
        > Dave: You asked about recognition for BALOO training. What we did
        > for our first BALOO training this past fall was hand out wall size
        > certificates with BALOO's picture on it, the participant's name, and
        > that they had met the requirements for BALOO training.....
        > Linda Goff
        > Great Smoky Mountain Council Cub Training Chairman

        Linda,

        Thanks for the great wallet card idea! I have a feeling that once our
        training chairman sees this, he'll want to do something similar for
        all the trainings!

        Dave P.
        Klahaya District, WA
      • Hank Voegtle
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
          At 12:28 AM 2/4/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >Dave: You asked about recognition for BALOO training.

          In our district, we presented the attendees with a standard BSA ttraining
          pocket card, a 8-1/2x11 certificate and a neckerchief.

          Yours in Scouting,

          Hank Voegtle--Eagle Scout-Class of '68
          I used to be a Fox (SR-Y2K-X2)
          Den Leader, Pack 890, Dallas, Texas
          District Committee Member, North Trail District, Circle 10 Council
        • David D. Vaughan