Re: [Scouter_T] Status of Outdoor Webelos Leader training

  • CubBobwhite
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1 2:13 AM
      From: "David D. Vaughan"

      > Has anyone else on the list heard of the possible dropping of OWL (WLOT)
      and
      > replacing it with a Webelos section attached to Introduction to Outdoor
      > Leader
      > Skills?

      I have not heard anything like that at all so I am still going by the recent
      article in Scouting magazine from September 2001. I really can't imagine
      how the Webelos specific information in the OWL can be pared down to only
      one hour.

      --------
      Leslie Herman
      Council Training Chairman
      Blue Water Council - Port Huron, Michigan
      http://www.powwow-online.net
      http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/CubScoutRoundtable