Webelos Weekend & WLOT

  • Ken Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Teri,

      Your idea of offering WLOT during a Webelos Weekend is great. I agree
      with the idea of catching the Webelos Leaders where they already are.

      Why do you have the pre-requisites for attending WLOT? Since WLOT is
      not required for Webelos Leader Basic Training. Our WLOT is open to
      all adults, including parents.

      As for your Trainers normally being on staff for Webelos Woods, get Boy
      Scouts, especially OA members, to staff the Webelos Weekend events
      while the training is going on. Also ask some of the Webelos Leaders
      who are not attending the WLOT to help as well.

      Your trainers can still handle Friday night and Sunday administrative
      activities.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd, Dist Training Chairman
      NE-CS-59 Beaver