Info Request

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2001
      Does anyone have the "Supplemental Training" section of the CSLBT
      syllabus? This is the one with Quarterly Leadership Updates, Unit
      Enhancements, and other "short courses". If so I would appreciate it
      if you would add it to the Syllabus DataBase
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/database). Also, what is the
      complete list of courses in that book (or section or whatever it is)?

      If I can get the part number I am going to order a replacement for the
      one I had but now can't locate. :)

      Wendell Brown - Scouting The Net
      http://www.arkie.net/scouting/