RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Trained?

  • Richard E (Rick) Rambo
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 28, 2002
      I really have to admit that this has not been an area of great emphasis for
      me. I can�t speak for any other districts, but I do not believe there has
      been much interest so far. I will probably have to make a priority out of
      getting that information out in the coming year. Getting the perspective
      Pack Trainer to a Trainer�s Development conference, I believe, will be the
      most difficult part.

      Thanks for asking about this � I am having ideas about it even as I am
      answering this!

      Rick

      Now more than ever -
      America is returning to the values that Scouting never left!
      Rick Rambo
      e-mail: rickram.geo@...

      FAX: (561) 673-0437
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/