Training Dancin in the streets

  • Terilianne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      I wanted to add a little something to pick you all out of the Feb slump. I
      belong to another list cub-scout talk and Kevin from Norman, Okalahoma is a
      big resource of songs, skits and silly stuff....go figure in real life he's a
      lawyer. Anyway to promote a training event I am planning on singing with
      some of my other trainers at the next roundtable this wonderful song he
      helped me come up with (idea mine, lyrics his) Enjoy

      "Trainin' "

      Come alive - at our Cub trainin'
      Are you ready for a brand new treat?
      'Cause ____ is here and the time is right
      to Train the socks right off your feet

      Cubs are singing in the dens now
      (train the socks right off your feet)
      Making tie slides too
      (train the socks right off your feet)
      Taking lots of field trips
      (train the socks right off your feet)

      All we need is you there, yes you there
      And there'll be fun times everywhere (everywhere)
      There'll be laughing, singing, belt loops jingling
      Train the socks right off your feet

      Tiger, Bobcat, Wolf or Bear
      Just so long as Leaders care
      C'mon Webelos, bare those toes
      Cubmasters, please dance faster-errr
      We'll all be training
      (Train the socks right off our feet)
      Yes, We'll be training
      (Train the socks right off our feet)

      This is your invitation, get your heart racing
      Funny skits are really neat
      Regatta sailing, & car wheels wailing
      Train the socks right off your feet

      Folding flags with respect
      (Train the socks right off your feet)
      Camping as a pack now
      (train the socks right off your feet)
      Blue & Gold Birthday Banquets
      (train the socks right off your feet)

      All we need is you there, yes you there
      And there'll be fun times everywhere (everywhere)
      There'll be laughing, singing, belt loops jingling
      as we train the socks right off your feet

      Tiger, Bobcat, Wolf or Bear
      Just so long as Leaders care
      C'mon Webelos, now bare those toes
      Cubmasters, you can dance faster
      We'll all be training
      (Train the socks right off our feet)

      Isn't he good?
      Teri Stoel
      Hiawatha District Cub Trainer Co-ordinator
      Tiger Den Leader
      Webelos Asst Den Leader
      Training/Advancement Chair
      Pack 43-Tioga Hills