RE: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 286

  • Dave Luytjes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2002
      Thank you, Linda! I guess I so wanted to get away from the usual skits that
      I didn't think to look in the good ol' How To Book! Found it!

      From: "doublelope" <doublelope@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:39:19 -0000
      From: "doublelope" <doublelope@...>
      Subject: Re: Boy Scout Skit

      --- In scouter_t@y..., "Dave Luytjes" <dluytjes@p...> wrote:
      > Cathi: Like Kevin mentioned, the skit you seek has been in the How
      to Book, and again like Kevin, I'm not sure if it's in the current
      version, but it has been in included in the How to Book since at
      least the 1985 printing. The actual name of the skit is "Push-Button
      Radio". If it isn't in the current book, let me know. If you have a
      fax number, I could copy it for you and fax it to you....or I can
      type it out.
      Linda Goff
      Great Smoky Mountain Council
      Oak Ridge, TN