Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 277

  • Ken Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002
      Pete,

      This is very common. The District Listing normally only includes those
      willing to Counsel Scouts outside of their Troop. Some do it because
      of time limitations, especially if their Troop is keeping them busy.
      As for me though, I always indicate that I am open to all Scouts
      calling me.

      It is the Scoutmaster's responsibility to authorize which Merit Badge
      Counselors a Scout may use when he signs the Blue Card.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken Todd
      NE-CS-59 Beaver