Electronic Training Syllabus

  • plamson13642
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8 8:42 AM
      One of the memebers of out Council Traning Team scanned all of the
      Basic training syllabuss's and put them on a CD for us along with TDC
      and OLS, a few goodies and the Basic training CD. All were put on a
      consolidated CD so we could have it all together to print extra
      copies for trainers as required. If anyone would like a copy email
      me at plamson13642@... and we will work it out. Its about 330
      MB of files so emailing it is out.

      Paul Lamson
    • Deb Morrow
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8 10:46 AM
        Yes, I'd be very interested in obtaining a copy of that
        CD. I'm a member of the Kaskaskia District Training
        Team, Roundtable Commissioner, and Public Relations
        Chair. Kaskaskia District is the western southern half of
        southern Illinois, part of the Greater St. Louis Area
        Council.

        Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you --

        Deb Morrow
        corzines@...

        At 04:42 PM 1/8/02 +0000, you wrote:
        >One of the memebers of out Council Traning Team scanned all of the
        >Basic training syllabuss's and put them on a CD for us along with TDC
        >and OLS, a few goodies and the Basic training CD. All were put on a
        >consolidated CD so we could have it all together to print extra
        >copies for trainers as required. If anyone would like a copy email
        >me at plamson13642@... and we will work it out. Its about 330
        >MB of files so emailing it is out.
        >
        >Paul Lamson

        >Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/

      • plamson13642
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8 1:48 PM
          To all those taht want the CD, Email me with address to Mail it.
          Cost will only be a couple of dollars to cover cost of CD and
          Transportation

          Paul
        • Bob Gallo
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8 2:25 PM
            Paul,

            I am interested in getting a copy of the CD. My address is:

            Bob Gallo
            2530 Parliament Dr
            Abingdon, MD 21009-1568

            Please e-mail your address and I let me know how much you want to cover the
            cost of the CD and shipping.

            Thanks!

            - BOB GALLO

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8 6:45 PM
              Please send me a copy of the CD to:

              Rod Smith
              7250 CR 140
              Findlay, Oh 45840

              Let me know what you want tocover your cost and I will send it to you.

              Rod Smith

              >From: "plamson13642" <plamson13642@...>
              >To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [Scouter_T] Re: Electronic Training Syllabus
              >Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:48:44 -0000
              >
              >To all those taht want the CD, Email me with address to Mail it.
              >Cost will only be a couple of dollars to cover cost of CD and
              >Transportation
              >
              >Paul

              >Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/

            • Steven Blary
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 9 4:57 AM
                Paul,

                Please sign me up for one!

                Steve Blary
                1934 SE Lafayette St
                Stuart, FL 34997

                Thanks!
                Steve
                Pack 888
                Stuart, FL

                --- plamson13642 <plamson13642@...> wrote:
                > To all those taht want the CD, Email me with
                > address to Mail it.
                > Cost will only be a couple of dollars to cover cost
                > of CD and
                > Transportation
                >
                > Paul

                =====
                Pack 888 Calendar

                http://calendar.yahoo.com/public/sblary

                Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
                http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
              • Deb Morrow
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 9 1:08 PM
                  Paul,

                  I'd be happy to send you a money order first, so please
                  send me your mailing address.

                  Please mail a copy to the following Post Office address --

                  Deb Morrow
                  1096 Macedonia Road
                  Pomona, IL 62975

                  Thanks so much!