Advice please

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Hi folks -
      I have agreed - perhaps to my regret - to be the chair of our council's
      upcoming Trainer Development Conference.

      I have reviewed all the materials & we have run a modified (shortened) course
      in our district - which I helped plan, but couldn't attend.

      We have a core of trainers from previous TTT courses - but I'm concerned
      about the following things:
      What affect the existence of the Pack Trainer position have on your
      attendance?
      We usually also run a break out session for Scoutmasters (training them
      to train their Scouts). How do we work this into the new course?
      What differences/similarities have you seen between this course & the old
      one?
      Ideas for fun/interesting promotions, decorations, spirit builders, etc.?

      O.K. -- Let me have it - I need the wisdom of the list.

      Thanks in advance,
      YiS,
      Jamie Dunn
      P.512